Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Go down

Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles Empty Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Писане  Drama.Queen Пон 14 Яну 2008, 07:38

Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles Sarah-connor-chronicles-poster
This season a mother will become a warrior, a son will become a hero, and their only ally will be a friend from the future.

From the creators of "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines," this series is set after the events of "Terminator 2: Judgment Day." After the sacrifices of Dr. Miles Dyson and T-800 Model 101 Terminator, the Connors find themselves once again being stalked by Skynet's agents from the future. Realizing their nightmare isn't over, they decide to stop running and focus on preventing the birth of Skynet. With the aid of Cameron Phillips, a beautiful girl who has a mysterious past also linked to the future, they begin a quest stop the United States military from creating the program that will bring humanity to an end.
Drama.Queen
Drama.Queen
Администратор

Female
Job/hobbies : Annoying my man/ sex in public places
Humor : Of course I'm talking to myself! Who else can i trust?
Character : Kamen addicted~ , Noddy, horny, shorty, Isane, 100 % perv!, Yaoi obsession! Be aware ~ I bite!
Брой мнения : 4942
Дата на регистрация : 09.01.2008

https://www.facebook.com/pages/jvk/164870300271661

Върнете се в началото Go down

Върнете се в началото