Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Summer Of Love

Go down

My Summer Of Love Empty My Summer Of Love

Писане  Shivers Вто 19 Яну 2010, 23:59

My Summer Of Love Mysummerofloveposterbig

## Режисьор : Pawel Pawlikowski

## В ролите : Nathalie Press, Emily Blunt, Paddy Considine, Dean Andrews, Michelle Byrne, Paul Antony-Barber

## Държава : UK

## Година : 2004

## Времетраене : 1:22:52

## Резюме : A tale of obsession and deception, and the struggle for love and faith in a world where both seem impossible. The film charts the emotional and physical hothouse effects that bloom one summer for two young women: Mona, behind a spiky exterior, hides an untapped intelligence and a yearning for something beyond the emptiness of her daily life; Tamsin is well-educated, spoiled and cynical. Complete opposites, each is wary of the other's differences when they first meet, but this coolness soon melts into mutual fascination, amusement and attraction. Adding volatility is Mona's older brother Phil, who has renounced his criminal past for religious fervor - which he tries to impose upon his sister. Mona, however, is experiencing her own rapture. "We must never be parted," Tamsin intones to Mona but can Mona completely trust her?

link...
Shivers
Shivers
Ретард

Female
Брой мнения : 5063
Дата на регистрация : 22.02.2008

http://www.last.fm/user/iruqe

Върнете се в началото Go down

Върнете се в началото