Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do the VK characters think of you?

+25
Chocolate_Cookie
Stefi818
The Black Rose
Cocaine`
Vampire_Knight_Rima
Enery
ton4encento
† Akumu-chan †
Bloody Iti-sama
~|~Crazy_kid~|~
Isi-chan
black_warrior
akira
PurE`~`Blo0d
Drama.Queen
Blackie.
{Bloody.Rose}
Kreator
Shinshoku
Shivers
Alice
RealizeR
c0lourblind-
Michiyo
Façade
29 posters

Страница 1 от 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What do the VK characters think of you? Empty What do the VK characters think of you?

Писане  Façade Вто 29 Юли 2008, 18:49

какво мислят ероите от РВ мислят за вас
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/3244607/what-do-the-characters-of-vampire-knight-think-of-you-for-girls
Façade
Façade
Ретард

Female
Character : Insane, Pervy ,Yaoi Lover, Dreamer
Брой мнения : 4937
Дата на регистрация : 05.02.2008

Върнете се в началото Go down

What do the VK characters think of you? Empty Re: What do the VK characters think of you?

Писане  Michiyo Вто 29 Юли 2008, 18:58

*The Guardians*
Zero: I love her, but I hate her. She's my enemy, and yet she's different from the other vampires.
Yuki: She's sweet. She's different from the rest of the night class. If only we could spend more time together.

*The Night Class*
Kaname: She's my sister. The only other pureblood vampire I know of. I'm very protective of her.
Ruka: She's my best friend. She's so pretty. I wish I had her hair!
Akatsuki: I want her! She's so gorgeous. But Hanabusa probably has more of a chance with her. Oh well! I'll be here when she needs me.
Hanabusa: I like her. A lot. I'm gonna ask Kaname for permission to date her.
*Headmaster Cross*: I think she's an excellent student. She helps keep the Night Class united.

Basically, you're gorgeous. Even for a vampire. Hanabusa likes you a lot, but you have strange and well hidden feelings for Zero. Unfortunately, you're a pureblood vampire, like the one that killed his family. You think you have no chance with him, and in the fture, you'll probably just settle for Hanabusa.

Wtf icon_bduh Аз противната Юки ли излязох? Блах!
Michiyo
Michiyo

Female
Location : In the Paradise city, where the grass is green an' the girls are pretty...
Job/hobbies : Безхаберно съществуване
Брой мнения : 75
Дата на регистрация : 05.07.2008

http://www.freewebs.com/erin_everly/

What do the VK characters think of you? Empty Re: What do the VK characters think of you?

Писане  c0lourblind- Вто 29 Юли 2008, 19:08

Your Result

*The Guardians*
Zero: I like her. She's hardworker, and don't take crap from any vampires. Even that pretty boy Kaname. She's the best!
Yuki: She's my best friend. She's actually really sweet, she just takes her job as a guardian seriously.
*The Night Class*
Kaname: I respect her for her will and seriousness. I just wish she wouldn't be so biased.
Ruka: What a bitch. Thinks she's better then us. I don't know why Kaname puts up with her.
Akatsuki: She's fun to mess with. I want her blood. *lick* [Me: O_o]
Hanabusa: I like to pretend she doesn't exist. I'm working ona voodoo doll of her. I can't believe she humiliated me so much infront of Ruka *blush*
*Headmaster Cross*: She's almost exactly like Zero. She's the only other one who knows about Zero's --*ahem*-- condition.

Basically, you're a human, and a guardian. You're just like Zero. You take your job seriously, and while you don't hate the vampires like Zero does, you want to make sure the Day Class is protected.

ъъъ.. icon_suprised
c0lourblind-
c0lourblind-
Администратор

Groups I'm in : What do the VK characters think of you? 8873675920a788425f138d487e548a78
Job/hobbies : nerd
Humor : аpathetic
Брой мнения : 2293
Дата на регистрация : 01.05.2008

http://www.pottermore.com/

Писане  c0lourblind- Вто 29 Юли 2008, 19:13

Michiyo написа:
Wtf icon_bduh Аз противната Юки ли излязох? Блах![/b]

не.
това не е кой герой си, а какво мислят героите за теб (:
c0lourblind-
c0lourblind-
Администратор

Groups I'm in : What do the VK characters think of you? 8873675920a788425f138d487e548a78

Писане  Façade Вто 29 Юли 2008, 19:15

smile smile smile smile smile

*The Guardians*
Zero: I like her. She's hardworker, and don't take crap from any vampires. Even that pretty boy Kaname. She's the best!
Yuki: She's my best friend. She's actually really sweet, she just takes her job as a guardian seriously.
*The Night Class*
Kaname: I respect her for her will and seriousness. I just wish she wouldn't be so biased.
Ruka: What a bitch. Thinks she's better then us. I don't know why Kaname puts up with her.
Hanabusa: I like to pretend she doesn't exist. I'm working ona voodoo doll of her. I can't believe she humiliated me so much infront of Ruka *blush*
*Headmaster Cross*: She's almost exactly like Zero. She's the only other one who knows about Zero's --*ahem*-- condition.

Basically, you're a human, and a guardian. You're just like Zero. You take your job seriously, and while you don't hate the vampires like Zero does, you want to make sure the Day Class is protected.

Façade
Façade
Ретард

Female
Character : Insane, Pervy ,Yaoi Lover, Dreamer
Брой мнения : 4937
Дата на регистрация : 05.02.2008

Писане  Michiyo Вто 29 Юли 2008, 19:17

Vicious написа:
Michiyo написа:
Wtf icon_bduh Аз противната Юки ли излязох? Блах![/b]

не.
това не е кой герой си, а какво мислят героите за теб (:

Се едно. Педалето вика че съм му сестра. Ще има да взима! Не на мене тия извратени истории :icon_evil: Аз че имам герантофилски наклонности, имам, ама не бих ги проявила за него icon_bduh :bash:
Michiyo
Michiyo

Female
Location : In the Paradise city, where the grass is green an' the girls are pretty...
Job/hobbies : Безхаберно съществуване
Брой мнения : 75
Дата на регистрация : 05.07.2008

http://www.freewebs.com/erin_everly/

Писане  c0lourblind- Вто 29 Юли 2008, 19:21

ъъх.. не се нервирай
на мен най-добрата ми приятелка излезе Юки dull
c0lourblind-
c0lourblind-
Администратор

Писане  RealizeR Съб 02 Авг 2008, 05:44

The Guardians*
Zero: I love her, but I hate her. She's my enemy, and yet she's different from the other vampires.
Yuki: She's sweet. She's different from the rest of the night class. If only we could spend more time together.

*The Night Class*
Kaname: She's my sister. The only other pureblood vampire I know of. I'm very protective of her.
Akatsuki: I want her! She's so gorgeous. But Hanabusa probably has more of a chance with her. Oh well! I'll be here when she needs me.
*Headmaster Cross*: I think she's an excellent student. She helps keep the Night Class united.

Basically, you're gorgeous. Even for a vampire. Hanabusa likes you a lot, but you have strange and well hidden feelings for Zero. Unfortunately, you're a pureblood vampire, like the one that killed his family. You think you have no chance with him, and in the fture, you'll probably just settle for Hanabusa.

Мен маи момиче ме изкарват а dull
RealizeR
RealizeR
Терорист

Male
Job/hobbies : Anime$
Humor : 4eren po dobre ot nikakuv... :)
Брой мнения : 158
Дата на регистрация : 06.07.2008

Писане  Alice Чет 07 Авг 2008, 11:39

*The Guardians*
Zero: I hate her as much as the other vampires. She's no better then any of them.
Yuki: She causes to much trouble, and makes my life harder. Hopefully, Kaname will subdue her.
*The Night Class*
Kaname: I love her. With all my vampire-y heart. She's sweet and mischeivous at the same time. She lives in the gray area, a mystery. She's so intriging.
Ruka: I...HATE...HER...
Akatsuki: I went near her once, and Kaname beat me up. I know when someone's off-limits.
Hanabusa: I admire her from afar. But she is my best friend. We hang out a lot. I wish she was my roomate, instead of stinky old Ataksuki.
*Headmaster Cross*: She's wild. She may destroy my theory on vampires. Hopefully Kaname can calm her down, and reverse the affect Hanabusa has had on her.

Basically, you're a wild one. You like to break rules as often as possible, thanks to Hanabusa's influence. You always had a thing for the class president, Kaname Kuran, but figured he would never go for you. Little do you know...

Te ме изкараха чудовище тез...
Alice
Alice
Терорист

Female
Job/hobbies : Sponger
Брой мнения : 338
Дата на регистрация : 01.08.2008

http://www.zazz.bg/user:gucity

Писане  Shivers Чет 07 Авг 2008, 11:46

*The Guardians*
Zero: I hate her as much as the other vampires. She's no better then any of them.
Yuki: She causes to much trouble, and makes my life harder. Hopefully, Kaname will subdue her.
*The Night Class*
Kaname: I love her. With all my vampire-y heart. She's sweet and mischeivous at the same time. She lives in the gray area, a mystery. She's so intriging.
Akatsuki: I went near her once, and Kaname beat me up. I know when someone's off-limits.
Hanabusa: I admire her from afar. But she is my best friend. We hang out a lot. I wish she was my roomate, instead of stinky old Ataksuki.
*Headmaster Cross*: She's wild. She may destroy my theory on vampires. Hopefully Kaname can calm her down, and reverse the affect Hanabusa has had on her.

Basically, you're a wild one. You like to break rules as often as possible, thanks to Hanabusa's influence. You always had a thing for the class president, Kaname Kuran, but figured he would never go for you. Little do you know...
Shivers
Shivers
Ретард

Female
Брой мнения : 5063
Дата на регистрация : 22.02.2008

http://www.last.fm/user/iruqe

Писане  Shinshoku Чет 07 Авг 2008, 13:19

Your Result
*The Guardians*
*The Night Class*

аз съм сива хора smile

Последната промяна е направена от -Dark.Mousy- на Чет 23 Окт 2008, 15:54; мнението е било променяно общо 1 път
Shinshoku
Shinshoku
Ретард

Female
Брой мнения : 4296
Дата на регистрация : 03.06.2008

Писане  Kreator Чет 07 Авг 2008, 14:04

Your Result

*The Guardians*
*The Night Class*

Kreator
Kreator
Терорист

Female
Job/hobbies : Лъркър от класа.
Character : An echo
Брой мнения : 1456
Дата на регистрация : 20.03.2008

Писане  {Bloody.Rose} Чет 07 Авг 2008, 14:24

Your Result
*The Guardians*
*The Night Class*

smile smile smile smile
{Bloody.Rose}
{Bloody.Rose}
Ретард

Female
Humor : Психопат с клавиатура..
Брой мнения : 5942
Дата на регистрация : 04.02.2008

https://allanimes.bulgarianforum.net

Писане  Blackie. Нед 10 Авг 2008, 14:35

Your Result

*The Guardians*

*The Night Class*

Blackie.
Blackie.
Зарибен

Female
Брой мнения : 2652
Дата на регистрация : 25.03.2008

Писане  Drama.Queen Нед 10 Авг 2008, 14:46

*The Guardians*

*The Night Class*

Drama.Queen
Drama.Queen
Администратор

Female
Job/hobbies : Annoying my man/ sex in public places
Humor : Of course I'm talking to myself! Who else can i trust?
Character : Kamen addicted~ , Noddy, horny, shorty, Isane, 100 % perv!, Yaoi obsession! Be aware ~ I bite!
Брой мнения : 4942
Дата на регистрация : 09.01.2008

https://www.facebook.com/pages/jvk/164870300271661

Писане  PurE`~`Blo0d Вто 12 Авг 2008, 10:30

Your Result

*The Guardians*
*The Night Class*

хах това последното 4е съм като зеро ме уби 22
Супер Зеро номер 2 е на ва6е разположение 51

миналия месец по4нах да си мисля фик и 4есно пак бе6е съ6тото аз ходех с камане , зеро ревнува6е а рюка се свива6е вежди като ме виде6е с канаме hotl само дет в моя фик Юки се пазе6е от мен а не казва6е " тя е наи-добрата ми фр " както пи6е горе icon_bduh
PurE`~`Blo0d
PurE`~`Blo0d

Female
Брой мнения : 43
Дата на регистрация : 05.08.2008

http://www.atfreeforum.com/newgeneration/

Писане  akira Сря 20 Авг 2008, 17:22

Your Result

*The Guardians*

*The Night Class*

Не може така!Акатсуки и Ханабуса ме харесват,хубаво,ама къде се вписва Ичиджоу?А Канаме вика ,че съм му сестра...Малей...
akira
akira

Female
Job/hobbies : да подлудявам хората...
Humor : -Името на болестта ти е...точно така!Болест на перверзника!Неизлечимо е!
Брой мнения : 131
Дата на регистрация : 19.08.2008

Писане  black_warrior Пет 22 Авг 2008, 11:08

*The Guardians*
*The Night Class*

ще се гръмна! Толкова пъти го правих тоя тест и все ме изкарват диво животно!(не 4е не е така tooth )Канаме е влюбен в мен, а останалите ме мразят! dull Какъв късмет само thumbsdown
black_warrior
black_warrior
Терорист

Female
Job/hobbies : killer
Брой мнения : 392
Дата на регистрация : 07.03.2008

http://www.vbox7.com/user:nightwish3197

Писане  Isi-chan Пет 22 Авг 2008, 13:59

*The Guardians*
*The Night Class*

Isi-chan
Isi-chan

Female
Job/hobbies : Drawing ;P
Брой мнения : 90
Дата на регистрация : 20.06.2008

Писане  ~|~Crazy_kid~|~ Пет 22 Авг 2008, 14:10

Your Result

*The Guardians*
*The Night Class*

~|~Crazy_kid~|~
~|~Crazy_kid~|~
Модератор

Female
Job/hobbies : Doramas, Jpop, Kpop, Tpop, преводи ^^ MV/PV-та. тнт
Humor : ~|~ Винаги весело. С малки изключения xD ~|~
Брой мнения : 1716
Дата на регистрация : 19.03.2008

http://www.vbox7.com/user:onimase

Писане  ~|~Crazy_kid~|~ Пет 22 Авг 2008, 14:12

ОМГ не не мразя Канале-семпай

Akatsuki icon_sad ай лоф ю
~|~Crazy_kid~|~
~|~Crazy_kid~|~
Модератор

Female
Job/hobbies : Doramas, Jpop, Kpop, Tpop, преводи ^^ MV/PV-та. тнт
Humor : ~|~ Винаги весело. С малки изключения xD ~|~
Брой мнения : 1716
Дата на регистрация : 19.03.2008

http://www.vbox7.com/user:onimase

Писане  Bloody Iti-sama Вто 09 Сеп 2008, 15:12

Your Result

*The Guardians*

*The Night Class*

uu Харесва ми...
29 10
Bloody Iti-sama
Bloody Iti-sama

Female
Job/hobbies : killings
Humor : В смисъла на смисъла няма никакъв смисъл,но точно в това има най-голям смисъл...
Брой мнения : 110
Дата на регистрация : 07.09.2008

Писане  † Akumu-chan † Вто 09 Сеп 2008, 18:12

*The Guardians*
*The Night Class*
Kaname:
I love her. With all my vampire-y heart. She's sweet and mischeivous at
the same time. She lives in the gray area, a mystery. She's so
intriging.
Hanabusa:
I admire her from afar. But she is my best friend. We hang out a lot. I
wish she was my roomate, instead of stinky old Ataksuki.
*Headmaster
Cross*: She's wild. She may destroy my theory on vampires. Hopefully
Kaname can calm her down, and reverse the affect Hanabusa has had on
her.

Basically, you're a wild one. You like to break rules as
often as possible, thanks to Hanabusa's influence. You always had a
thing for the class president, Kaname Kuran, but figured he would never
go for you. Little do you know...
† Akumu-chan †
† Akumu-chan †

Female
Брой мнения : 52
Дата на регистрация : 07.09.2008

Писане  ton4encento Сря 03 Дек 2008, 19:53

*The Guardians*

*The Night Class*

Искаше ми се директора да каи нещо смешно.... tooth
ton4encento
ton4encento

Female
Job/hobbies : AnimE & MangA
Humor : 100% hEntAi *¬*
Брой мнения : 117
Дата на регистрация : 20.10.2008

http://www.vbox7.com/user:ton4encento

Писане  Enery Пет 05 Дек 2008, 19:54

Your Result

*The Guardians*
*The Night Class*

Enery
Enery
Ретард

Female
Humor : bullshit much, huh?
Брой мнения : 3080
Дата на регистрация : 27.02.2008

Писане  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 1 от 2 1, 2  Next

Върнете се в началото